Today during the double-length prayer session I felt it would be good to add at the right time, a note about the prophetic similitude that this country has to Ephraim, and that as a son of Joseph our people - and our representative before the Israeli Embassy, the President Barack Hussein Obama - can be recipients of the Word from Jacob inscribed in Chapter 49:22-26. I submit this for the team's evaluation & prayer according to your understanding (& according to the Spirit too!)

Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

You need to be a member of NGPT to add comments!

Join NGPT

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –